- American Rescue Plan Funding
American Rescue Plan Funding
Webster Groves Authorized ARP Plans
|Business Development Fund||$100,000||Appropriated|
|Low-Income Seniors Utility Tax Rebate||$50,000||Appropriated|
|Electric Vehicles (4)||$192,140||Appropriated|
|Electric Vehicle Charging Stations||$146,000||Appropriated|
|Solar Roofs (2)||$200,000||Appropriated|
|Energy Efficient Window Replacement||$165,000||Appropriated|
|City Technology Upgrades||$367,000||Appropriated|
|Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Funding||$50,000||Appropriated|
|Ladder Truck Replacement - Fire Department||$550,000||Appropriated|
|Public Safety Portable Radio Replacement Program||$390,005||Appropriated|
ARP Fund Totals
City Council Presentations
- 11.02.21 Finance Presentation to City Council
- 9.7.21 Finance Presentation to City Council
- 8.17.21 Finance Presentation to City Council
- 5.17.22 Budget Discussion (including ARP Funds) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Information from the US Treasury
- Final Treasury Rule on the ARP
- Overview of the Final Rule
- More information from the US Treasury @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Access State of Missouri ARP Funds
Webster Groves Small Businesses and Non-Profits are encouraged to apply to the State of Missouri for business and non-profit grant programs. The state has created a full online application and clearinghouse for accessing ARP dollars.
About the ARP
The American Rescue Plan was passed by Congress and President Biden in early 2021 and provided major direct and flexible financial aid to local governments, such as the City of Webster Groves, to offset inreased cost, lost revenues, and the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The City of Webster Groves will receive $4,604,544.96 in two payments to dedicate towards the eligible uses of the funds under the federal law. The first payment of $2,302,272.48 was received on September 17, 2021. Funds must be allocated by the end of calendar year 2024.
VIEW THE RESULTS OF THE ARP BALANCING ACT
Public Engagement for the federal ARP funds was conducted on Balancing Act in early 2022.
Presentation of Results to City Council - March 1
Categorical Responses and Data
If you have comments or suggestions, please contact the Director of Finance & Administration or the Mayor and City Council.